Used in combination with Vita-Peptide Intensive Serum 4 Plus, this powerful moisturising crème is enriched with a high concentration of vitamin A and C, as well as several antioxidants that help to combat the effects of free radical damage. It also contains a dynamic combination of peptides and moisturisers that help to visibly reduce the signs of ageing – keeping skin looking beautifully healthy and radiant
Scientific research has shown that:
- Vitamin A is known as the skin normalising vitamin – it forms the basis of a normal, healthy and well-functioning skin and therefore helps to promote healthy-looking skin.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant which assists in the prevention of the effects of free radical damage and helps to improve the visible signs of ageing.
- Clinically advanced ingredients such as Sepicalm™, Mixed Tocotrienols 92 and Malt Secrets® push the boundaries of youthfulness by revealing the appearance of a more even, smoother and youthful-looking complexion.
HOW TO USE
Defence Crème Plus should only be introduced when skin is already comfortable with the dynamic product duo of the Youth EssentiA® Intensive Serum 4 Plus and Antioxidant Defence Crème.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ Skin Care products.
- Apply Intensive Serum 4 Plus in combination with Defence Crème Plus. (Environ recommends that consumers first introduce Intensive Serum 4 Plus, and after 2-3 bottles then introduce Defence Crème Plus).
- Use morning and evening.
- The dynamic duo of Intensive Serum 4 Plus and Defence Crème Plus is the ultimate step in the Youth EssentiA® Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ Range.